Illinois Health and Human Services Transformation
Thursday, June 22, 2017
This meeting focused on Illinois’ Health and Human Services (HHS) Transformation initiative. This effort began in early 2015 to increase collaboration across government agencies to better meet the complex human services needs. Action-oriented small group discussions focused on children and youth, families, mental health, juvenile justice, and communities followed panel discussion on progress of this initiative and its implications for violence prevention.
- Lisa J. Betz, LCSW, LCPC, Deputy Director, Child and Adolescent Services, Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health
- Heidi E. Mueller, JD, Director, Illinois Department of Juvenile Justice
- Heather O’Donnell, JD, Senior Vice President of Advocacy and Public Policy, Thresholds
Link to panelists' full bios.
- Health and Human Services Transformation Slide Deck
- 115 Waiver Information Page-council meeting info also posted here
- Legislated.com-resource to help you learn how to submit a witness slip (a tool that allows you to voice your opinion on Illinois bills)